Hey! This is my page in English. My name is Simone (you can call me Simo or Simon) and I was born 40+ years ago in Milan.
- I’m an IT Auditor in an Italian Financial Institution (Linkedin);
- I read, read, read: books, magazines, blogs, newspaper, anything;
- I think to be a musician with the band ItalianJam;
- I think to be a photographer, flickr (Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2);
- I listen to podcast, because I don’t like to get news from mainstream, that’s why I watch television only for sport;
- Movie (Star Wars, Miyazaki) and Television shows (Big Bang Theory);
- Music, music, music, via Spotify, via iTunes, via Cd, (Prince, Mahler, Victoria Mullova, Sheryl Crow, Beck, Beyoncé, Bjork, Bluvertigo, Hiromi, Elio, Pooh, Jamiroquai, Mozart)
- this website in English is an Xperiment (please help me);
- I’m an atheist, so I don’t know anything my past and future life, I want to exploit this one;
- my current project? check the now page.
This website looks to be in the 90’s, when I was in my 20’s, so this is so close to me about 20 years ago. But at the same time, I want to leave a trace of who I am, maybe this website will be useful to someone in the future.
Why in English?
Because I want it in English. So the audience will be bigger, or, if you already know me, you must improve your English.
But your English is not so good.
Yeah, I know. I want to write better, and this is the only way to improve my English.
How does it work?
There is a diary in the main page and other topics in every page, did you check the now page?